I beat all the towns, but nothing happened, I just wandered the desert for eternity or something.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Made for the 7 Day Roguelike gamejam
Get rid of the monsters in the old and abandoned settlements in the Mongolian desert. Level up and gain strength to beat the increasingly difficult monsters.
How To Play:
Move: WASD or ARROW-KEYS
Interact: SPACE or RETURN
- Walk into an enemy to attack it.
- Your level is your maximum damage
- If your minimum damage is higher than 0, you'll never miss
- Every time you attack an enemy (hit or miss) you'll gain XP
- After leaving an area you cannot return (so level up as much as you can!)
Post Jam update:
- Bug fixes
- Added sound effects
- Difficulty balancing
- Added music
- Fixed scaling of UI on different resolutions
- Added loading screens
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Mar 12, 2018|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||Seven Day Roguelike Challenge, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Top-Down, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, One button|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.